I'm pretty random, and I like to think I'm witty. I'm probably neither. Either way I don't care. Fact.
If you don't like it than move a long to something else I promise I'm not offended. Hell I'll never know or care!!!
I only started a blog so I could ramble and bitch endlessly and then tell myself that someone actually listened and lay my head down and sleep peacefully. I doubt that will happen but hey at least I can tell myself that.
I have 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and now 3 fish. I guess I feel the need to creat my own arc. Maybe my subconscious is telling me something and you should all follow suit. Couldn't hurt, right?!
I'm forgetful. I've been told numerous times "When you go to the store, always buy milk!", so everytime I go to the store guess what I do, yup you know it...I forget the milk. To which JVMT husband gets pissssed!!!
It's as if the world ended b/c simple old me forgot the milk...because there isn't a gas station or a dollar genearl within 1/4 of a mile to hurry up and run to if we need it. Seriously! Get over it.
I like to wake up everyday and pretend "this is the day I'm going to do it"...you know clean, study, take a walk, exercise...whatever IT is for the day. But usually 7hrs later I've accomplished nothing and i'm pretty excited about that.
I hate buying small bottles of wine because if I drink the whole thing I feel like a lush, so if I buy the big one and only drink half of it I'm an underachiever!
In my head i know I'm not super woman, or even super mom, but on the outside I fly through life acting like I gotta be. There's never enough time in the day and even if there was I'd find a way to make it seem like there wasn't.
In general I don't like people...they are so needy and demanding and whiny...I wish I could slap em all with my big giant hands and give 'em all a lesson on what is and isn't.
I've never concerened myself with what others thought and never much cared who likes me or not. Truth is most of you won't but I'll still log on every now and then to irritate you and I bet you'll log on every now and then to bitch about me. It's a circle and it's fun!!! Go on and deny it but you'll be a liar.
I like useless facts and could rant on them forever. Hell I probably will!
Like I said and this post proves...I'm random...Let's see where I go from here. I hope someone follows...either way I always have something to say. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment