Ah this a poor me kind of post. Short and sweet.
Honestly life is good. I can't complain. I have a job. Kids. A house. Family. Friends.
But I know I was meant for more. And to be in school unable to get into any of the programs I want and to be piling up loans like its free candy is really wearing out my resolve.
I can't be just this anymore. You know. I should be doing something. Helping people. Instead I'm working my butt off, going to school, barely seeing my kids.
I want to be where I know I should be and I wish I could've gotten it done sooner. I want to erase the things that are holding me back. Go back 5y and not make the same decisions financially.
But I can't. I can't I can't. I gotta keep pushing forward bc where else can one go. We cannot be in stasis. We cannot go back. We have to just keep on keeping on and hope it all works out.
I know I can get there. It's just a matter of when and how. It's a matter of letting what is to be, be. But it's oh so hard.
Ugh. I can't complain. I can't be unhappy. There's no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment